Easy And Accurate Full Denture Restoration With HUGE New Laboratory Silicone
In terms of making full dentures, traditionally, dental technicians usually make use of gypsum and pattern box to transfer artificial teeth onto the denture base thus achieving a full denture. This method actually involves complex steps and takes a lot of time.
By using an injecting technique using HUGE A- Silicone for Laboratory instead, this process can take much less time while still ensuring good quality.
01 Accurate Production
Using A-Silicone for injection technique to make full denture can avoid the problem of higher bite which can be easily caused in gypsum embedding method. In injection technique, the denture base polymers is filled before the dough stage in which the contraction of polymers is lower.
02 Adjustable Occlusion
Injection technique can retain the working model which make it possible to reset the model and the denture to the original frame for bite inspection and adjustment.
This can greatly improve the manufacturing accuracy of the denture and the quality of denture restoration.
03 Wide Application
A-Silicone has many different applications in addition to full dentures, including removable partial dentures and veneers.
Partial denture Aesthetic restoration like veneers
Full denture restoration
04 Easy Operation
A-Silicone for Laboratory is kneadable and soft. Its mixing ratio is 1:1 which is easy to control and one spoon of base plus one spoon of catalyst can impress a half denture.
The working time and curing time at ordinary temperature of A-Silicone for Laboratory are 1min30sec and 8min respectively. There is no need to fill pattern box and heat it for some time, which is complicated and time-consuming.
Comprehensive solution for duplication materials
·C-Silicone for Laboratory
· A-Silicone for Gingival Mask
HUGE PERFIT provides the dental technician with a comprehensive solution for duplication materials to ensure a quality and precise duplication.
- Dental Equipment
Dental Lab Materials
- Synthetic Polymer Teeth
- Light Curing Tray Material
- Silicone Duplicating Material
- Denture Base Polymers
Dental CAD/CAM Materials
Zirconia Blocks - Premium
- Premium Gradient Multilayer (GM-3D) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium Multilayer High Translucency (MHT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium Anterior Translucency (AT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium High Translucency (HT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium High Strength (HS) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Zirconia Blocks - Prime
- PMMA Blocks
- 3D Print
- Zirconia Blocks - Premium
Dental Impression Materials
- Putty Impression Material
- Light Body Impression Material
- Heavy Body Impression Material
- Bite Registration Material
- Regular Body Impression Material
Dental Home Impression Kit
- Glass Ionomer Cement
Dental Restorative Materials
- Dental Adhesives
- TopCEM Adhesive Resin Cement
- TrusFIL Dental Composite Restorative
- TopCEM Dental Aesthetic Veneer Cement
- Cavity Prevention
- Invisible Orthodonic Aligner