HUGE Acrylic Teeth Help to Make Digital Full Denture with Natural Beauty and High Quality
Creating full dentures digitally is quite common in digital prosthetic dentistry right now. Many dental lab technicians have improved their working efficiency by taking advantage of digital scan, design, milling and printing. Among the common ways to make full dentures, using PMMA BLOCK might be the most familiar one. However, cons to this method may frustrate some technicians. That's where the traditional acrylic teeth can help.
with HUGE Synthetic Polymer Teeth ( Acrylic Teeth)
Step 1: Scanning
Capture the impression data by scanning the impressions and bite registrations.
Step 2: CAD Design
Design the denture base online by using dental design system like EXOCAD. For HUGE Acrylic Teeth, we have created libraries of our main teeth lines: MAIST, KAIPLUS, KAIJING, Sonning, Bluebell and KAILI in EXOCAD (Libraries will be available in 3 Shape soon). Therefore, technicians can select our teeth data to design the matching denture base.
Step 3: Make Bases
3D Print or mill the artificial denture teeth base (could use HUGE Pink PMMA BLOCK).
Step 4: Bond
Bond HUGE Synthetic Polymer Teeth (acrylic teeth) into the denture base with HUGE Digital Bond Kit.
Step 5: Cure
HUGE Digital Bond Kit is a self-cure (cold-cure) product and the full denture will be cured and thus completed in about 20 minutes.
▼Advantages for Digital Full Denture Made from Synthetic Polymer Teeth
Compared with teeth made from PMMA BLOCK
● Higher wear-resistance and strength: More durable
● More esthetic outlook: Natural layers and textures
- Dental Equipment
Dental Lab Materials
- Synthetic Polymer Teeth
- Light Curing Tray Material
- Silicone Duplicating Material
- Denture Base Polymers
Dental CAD/CAM Materials
Zirconia Blocks - Premium
- Premium Gradient Multilayer (GM-3D) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium Multilayer High Translucency (MHT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium Anterior Translucency (AT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium High Translucency (HT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium High Strength (HS) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Zirconia Blocks - Prime
- PMMA Blocks
- 3D Print
- Zirconia Blocks - Premium
Dental Impression Materials
- Putty Impression Material
- Light Body Impression Material
- Heavy Body Impression Material
- Bite Registration Material
- Regular Body Impression Material
Dental Home Impression Kit
- Glass Ionomer Cement
Dental Restorative Materials
- Dental Adhesives
- TopCEM Adhesive Resin Cement
- TrusFIL Dental Composite Restorative
- TopCEM Dental Aesthetic Veneer Cement
- Cavity Prevention
- Invisible Orthodonic Aligner