Fabricate Your Digital Denture with HUGE CAD/CAM PMMA BLOCK
▼Why Digital Denture?
A digital workflow has numerous pros for a dental practice. Digital denture workflows offer benefits for the patient and clinician experience, such as less chair time and fewer appointments. From a restorative performance perspective, digital dentures have high mechanical and physical properties, including accurate fit, great flexural strength and other aspects.
Step 1: Scanning
Capture the impression data by scanning the impressions and bite registrations.
Step 2: Design
For example, EXOCAD Full Denture module provides a guided workflow for designing aesthetic full dentures. Most of the software would provide similar full denture solutions.
Step 3: Manufacture Denture Base
While a printed denture base may take significantly less time to produce, dental material suppliers still recommend opting for the milled base for a more accurate and robust final product.
HUGE Pink PMMA Block is ideal for milling aesthetic denture base. Four pink shades are available for you to select the appearance you want.
Step 4: Manufacture Denture Arch
Milled teeth provides more freedom during the teeth placement, because you needn't choose the prefabricated teeth in your inventory. HUGE Multilayer PMMA Block could also be used to fabricate the denture arch. The seamless transition makes it perfectly simulate the natural teeth.
Step 5: Bonding
The milled tooth arch or prefabricated teeth are bonded to the denture base. You could use HUGE Digital Bond Kit to achieve it.
HUGE Digital Bond Kit
Digital Denture is a complete manufacturing process for the rapid digital production of removable full-arch dentures.
▼Advantages of Digital Denture
✔ Accurate fit and more comfortable.
✔ Faster fabrication speed and fewer dental visits.
✔ When lost or damaged, digital complete dentures can easily be duplicated.
- Dental Equipment
Dental Lab Materials
- Synthetic Polymer Teeth
- Light Curing Tray Material
- Silicone Duplicating Material
- Denture Base Polymers
Dental CAD/CAM Materials
Zirconia Blocks - Premium
- Premium Gradient Multilayer (GM-3D) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium Multilayer High Translucency (MHT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium Anterior Translucency (AT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium High Translucency (HT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium High Strength (HS) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Zirconia Blocks - Prime
- PMMA Blocks
- 3D Print
- Zirconia Blocks - Premium
Dental Impression Materials
- Putty Impression Material
- Light Body Impression Material
- Heavy Body Impression Material
- Bite Registration Material
- Regular Body Impression Material
Dental Home Impression Kit
- Glass Ionomer Cement
Dental Restorative Materials
- Dental Adhesives
- TopCEM Adhesive Resin Cement
- TrusFIL Dental Composite Restorative
- TopCEM Dental Aesthetic Veneer Cement
- Cavity Prevention
- Invisible Orthodonic Aligner