HUGE Digital Bond Solution: Boost Digital Denture Processing
HUGE's innovative digital prosthetic solution blends prefabricated teeth with digital design software, enabling patients to wear more fitting dentures and regain confident grins through scientific teeth arrangement.
Four Steps to an Impressive Denture
In Step Four, technicians attach the teeth and denture base after digitally designing tooth moulds and generating base automatically.
Then, here comes the HUGE Digital Bond Solution, which includes HUGE Digital Bond A and B(HUGE Self-curing Denture Base Polymers), stirrer, pipette and micro brush.
You might wonder why Denture Base Polymers is used for adhesive, but the experiment shows that due to easy operation, HUGE Digital Bond A and B are recommended for producing an impressive adhesive effect and the prefabricated teeth in the cavity will be fixed precisely and watertightly.
In addition to the bonding function, HUGE Digital Bond A and B also play an important role in Denture Base Solution, working together with their mates to create a natural and durable base fabrication.
What can you Expect from HUGE Denture Base Polymers
01 Vivid and Abundant Esthetic Bio-shades
Innovative thinking and advanced technology make it have a richer bio-shades, and have the same appeal to different patients.
02 Excellent Performance
We can see a high-quality denture base with no bubbles and minimum shrinkage. In addition, high flexural strength provides exceptional flexibility, resulting in no cracks.
Better Performance than ISO Standard
03 Enrich User Experience
Multiple Curing Methods
Fast heat curing: the material can be fast cured in boiling water for only 20min.
Traditional heat curing
Shade Guide Available
Newly launched 1ST and 3S for dark-skin patients
In short, HUGE Denture Base Polymers has excellent aesthetics, fully considers the operation habits of different users, and has satisfactory properties, which can meet the needs of the technician and help patients regain lovely grins. What’s more, it is integrated with digital denture processing.
- Dental Equipment
Dental Lab Materials
- Synthetic Polymer Teeth
- Light Curing Tray Material
- Silicone Duplicating Material
- Denture Base Polymers
Dental CAD/CAM Materials
Zirconia Blocks - Premium
- Premium MM-4D Zirconia BLOCK
- Premium Gradient Multilayer (GM-3D) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium Multilayer High Translucency (MHT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium Anterior Translucency (AT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium High Translucency (HT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium High Strength (HS) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Zirconia Blocks - Prime
- PMMA Blocks
- 3D Print
- Zirconia Blocks - Premium
Dental Impression Materials
- Putty Impression Material
- Light Body Impression Material
- Heavy Body Impression Material
- Bite Registration Material
- Regular Body Impression Material
Dental Home Impression Kit
- Glass Ionomer Cement
Dental Restorative Materials
- Dental Adhesives
- TopCEM Adhesive Resin Cement
- TrusFIL Dental Composite Restorative
- TopCEM Dental Aesthetic Veneer Cement
- Cavity Prevention
- Invisible Orthodonic Aligner