Make better life for Children
Protecting and improving the health of children is of fundamental importance, and oral health is one of the most significant parts within the process.
The WHO Global Oral Health Status Report (2022) estimated that oral diseases affect about 3.5 billion people globally. Furthermore, a medical report pointed out that 514 million children are suffering from cavities of primary teeth. It’s convinced worldwide that dental cavities (tooth decay) is concerned as the most severe oral disease among children.
However, dental cavities are definitely preventable and treatable, and here are some proven instrumental prevention:
1. Clean baby’s gums with a soft toothbrush or cloth and water starting at birth.
2. Once kids’ first tooth erupts, use a soft toothbrush with fluoridated toothpaste twice a day.
3. Control kids' sugar intake contained in liquids and foods.
4. Seek medical cavities prevention solutions: fluoride varnish and resin-based sealant.
▼1. Fluoride Varnish
Research indicates that the use of fluoride can substantially reduce the risk of dental cavities, fluoride varnish can prevent 33% of cavities in the primary (baby) teeth, permanent teeth can be protected by fluoride varnish as well.
Sodium fluoride varnish with 5% fluorine is specially developed for cavities prophylaxis and treatment of hypersensitive teeth.
1. Release fluoride fast to provide quick protection.
2. Sodium fluoride is uneasy for deposition in the application, ensuring better stability of fluoride varnish.
3. Substantially reduce the risk of dental cavities.
▼2. Resin-based Sealant
Bacteria are prone to settle and grow in the fissures and pits of children’s back teeth which can lead to cavities. A medical research (2017) published on NIH (National Institutes of Health) website shows that sealants applied on occlusal surfaces of molars are effective for preventing cavities in children and adolescents. The research provided sufficient evidence informing that resin-based sealant reduced cavities by between 11% and 51% compared to no sealant.
Proseal F, enamel coating resin as pit and fissure sealant, offers a viable and efficacious solution against bacteria settling in molars and cavities. To sealing fissure effectively and prevent further carious lesions, Proseal F delivers the utmost in strength and stability with over 15MPa of bonding strength and more than 50MPa of flexural strength.
1. Ideal for fissure sealant
2. Spreads easily into pits and fissures
3. Contains and releases fluoride
4. Color-change to check sealant placement efficiently
HUGE Dental genuinely cares about children’s oral health and targetedly provides SuperFluor and Proseal F as effective children cavities prevention solution.
While focusing on and concerning about Children’s oral health, HUGE would love to see all children smile with joy and confidence.
- Dental Equipment
Dental Lab Materials
- Synthetic Polymer Teeth
- Light Curing Tray Material
- Silicone Duplicating Material
- Denture Base Polymers
Dental CAD/CAM Materials
Zirconia Blocks - Premium
- Premium Gradient Multilayer (GM-3D) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium Multilayer High Translucency (MHT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium Anterior Translucency (AT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium High Translucency (HT) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Premium High Strength (HS) 100% Tosoh Material Zirconia Block
- Zirconia Blocks - Prime
- PMMA Blocks
- 3D Print
- Zirconia Blocks - Premium
Dental Impression Materials
- Putty Impression Material
- Light Body Impression Material
- Heavy Body Impression Material
- Bite Registration Material
- Regular Body Impression Material
Dental Home Impression Kit
- Glass Ionomer Cement
Dental Restorative Materials
- Dental Adhesives
- TopCEM Adhesive Resin Cement
- TrusFIL Dental Composite Restorative
- TopCEM Dental Aesthetic Veneer Cement
- Cavity Prevention
- Invisible Orthodonic Aligner